To find a specific journal
- Type all or part of the title in the Library Catalogue search box and click the magnifying glass.
- Once the results appear, select Journals and in the title from the drop down menus below the search bar and click the magnifying glass to apply the refinements:
- You can also search or browse the A-Z Online Journal list by clicking the Journals link at the top of the screen.
To find journal articles on a topic
- Search the Library Catalogue using your keywords.
- To refine your search to articles only, use the Tweak my results options on the left hand side and under Resource Type select
- It is possible to refine it further by selecting Peer-reviewed Journals under the Show Only heading:
- See 'How do I refine my search?' for other tips