UniSA students and staff can borrow up to a maximum of 50 items.
- Main Collection – 8 weeks
- High demand Collection - 4 day and 4 hour
- Journals- 7 days
Automatic Renewals (subject to recall) apply for
- Main Collection (up to a maximum loan length 40 weeks)
- 4 day loans (up to a maximum loan length 16 days)
- 7 day loans (up to a maximum loan length 28 days)
If an item on loan is requested by another patron the item will be recalled preventing automatic renewals. The loan period for recalled main collection items will be recalled and their due date reduced to 14 day loan. Check MyLibrary to keep track of when items are due for return.
The Library also sends a weekly email statement every Monday to notify patrons of due dates, recalled and overdue items. Fines and fees apply for the late return of high demand and recalled items.
For more borrowing and access information