Items can be returned at any campus library of UniSA. The return chutes are located as follows:
- City East: There is a return chute just inside the Library, opposite the Ask Library/IT Service Point.
- City West: has two return chutes located on level 1. One is next to the southern lift, near the CareerShop, and the other is located in close proximity to FM Assist. View the locations on the Digital Wayfinder.
- Magill: return chute is located just outside the library entrance, on the left-hand side.
- Mawson Lakes: return chute is located just inside the library entrance, on the left-hand side, before the second set of sliding glass doors.
- Whyalla: return chute is located just outside the library entrance.
Students studying externally may be eligible for the Off Campus Library Service (OCLS). These items can be posted using the reply-paid envelopes supplied by the Library. For more information see our Off Campus Library Service page on the Library website.
Note: Oversized items that do not fit in the return chute can be returned during opening hours within each library.