Items can be returned at any campus library of UniSA, the return chutes are located as follows:
- City East Library return chute is located to the left of the entrance to the library (see video); there is also a return chute just inside the Library, opposite the Ask Library/IT Service Point
- City West Library has 2 return chutes located on level 1; one is next to the southern lift near the CareerShop and the other is located in close proximity to FMAssist. View the locations on the Digital wayfinder
- Magill Library return chute is located just outside the library entrance, on the left hand side
- Mawson Lakes Library return chute is located just inside the library entrance, on the left hand side
- Whyalla Library has a return chute just outside the library entrance
- Students studying externally may be eligible for the Off Campus Library (OCLS) Delivery Service. These items can be posted using the reply paid envelopes supplied by the Library. For more information see our postal delivery and returns webpage.
Note: Oversized items that do not fit in the return chute can be returned during opening hours within each library.