Student ID cards

Your student id card is needed when:

  • borrowing items in person 
  • printing, scanning and photocopying, simply tap your card at selected printer
  • returning library items and accessing study spaces at Mawson Lakes and City West outside of library opening hours. Contact FMAssist on your campus to activate after-hours access
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.