How can I renew my items?
Most items will be automatically renewed a few days before the item's due date. Keep track of your loans through myLibrary as well as your weekly Borrower Activity Statement.
The following loans may be renewed up to the following time:
- 4 day loans – maximum renewal length =16 days
- 14 day loans – maximum renewal length = 10 weeks
- 8 week loans – maximum renewal length = 40 weeks
Reasons an item will not be renewed may include:
- It is a 4 hour loan item (not renewable)
- It has already been renewed for the maximum time permitted
- It has been requested by another patron
- You are suspended from borrowing
- You owe more than $120 in Library fees
- Your patron record has expired