Most items will be automatically renewed a few days before the item's due date. Keep track of your loans through myLibrary as well as your weekly Borrower Activity Statement email.
- Main collection items are automatically renewed for up to 52 weeks subject to recall
- Journals and DM collection items are not renewable
- Laptop loans are not renewable
Reasons an item will not be renewed may include:
- It is a non-renewable item (e.g. journal, special collection, laptop)
- It has already been renewed for the maximum time permitted
- It has been requested by another patron
- You are suspended from borrowing
- You owe more than $120 in Library fees
- Your patron record has expired
For more information, visit the Borrowing page of our Library website.