Submitting your Research Outputs

The University's Research Outputs Repository (ROR) contains records of research outputs. It includes publications (journal articles, book chapters, conference papers, reviews, reports etc.); selected scholarly articles; creative works (paintings, sculptures, photos, digital works etc.) and Higher Degree Student PhD and Masters by Research theses. 

Submit your outputs using the deposit option on the ROR search page. Once processed they will appear on your staff home page (some exclusions apply).


Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.